IT News

AMD’s CPU sales move ahead of Intel in South Korea

Once again AMD finds itself making headlines ahead of its earnings report tomorrow for the headway its products have recently been making around the world. In Korea, the company’s processors have reportedly outsold Intel’s for the first time in history.

According to the research arm of ShopDanawa, which tracks PC sales in one of the country’s largest computer retailers, 51.3% of all pre-built PCs reportedly housed an AMD CPU, whilst the remaining 48.7% were powered by Intel.